|发布日期： 2019-01-16||工作地点： 上海-徐汇区||招聘人数： 1|
|工作年限： 5-7年||学历： 本科|
Heraeus Noblelight counts itself among the market and technology leaders worldwide for special lamps with wavelengths from ultraviolet to infrared for industrial, scientific, and medical applications. With locations in Germany, the United Kingdom, China, and the USA, the segment manufactures lamps for analytical measurement technology and the printing industry, infrared emitters for industrial heating processes, arc and flash lamps, and products for water disinfection and air treatment, as well as sun simulation and photochemistry with a high level of vertical integration.
Job Summary: System Engineering Project management
Education Background: Bachelor degree or above in Electromechanical Engineering
· Above 8 years customize process equipment engineering project management experience.
· Above 3 years site electromechanical installation and construction management experience is needed.
· Above 5 years project management work experience on painting production capability set up, process emission control system launch, etc. will be preferred.
· PMP certificate will be preferred.
· Above 3 years ventilation engineering design experience will be preferred.
· Manage and coordinate infrared related system engineering project launch, include electrical infrared heating system, gas catalytic oven system, etc.
· Manage and coordinate UV related system engineering project launch, include UV air treatment system, UV disinfection system, UV curing system, etc.
· Project management in whole timeline from customized project order intake to project close.
· Customer site installation also commissioning management and coordination.
· Keep closely and quickly alignment with cross function on multi task coordination.
· Support customize system project business growth and speed up. Smoothly follow up engineering system and development project progressing with good quality.
· Electromechanical system engineering project design review, quality check, milestone follow up, cost and change order control. Familiar with mechanisms, ventilation, PLC program and related electrical principle also standard.
· System engineering project sale revenue, GP, documentation management.
· Other tasks assigned by supervisor.
· Good English with written and oral.
· Multi task coordination capacity.
· Good communication skill.
· Be able to travel from time to time.
· On-site installation/commissioning, troubleshooting etc.