|发布日期： 2018-10-16||工作地点： 常熟||招聘人数： 1|
|工作年限： 3-4年||学历： 本科|
1. Implementation on Statistical Methods in problem solving, Strengthen the usage of core tools for any process analysis, Establish Critical to Quality (CTQ) parameters and characteristics. Improve existing change control management and documentation
2. Responsible for maintaining, facilitating and tracking various quality system components such as Material Review Board (MRB), Customer Corrective Action system, Internal and External Corrective Action Request, Internal Audit Lead Auditor/Coordinator, etc.
3. Quality test and inspection machine and tools routine maintenance and calibration. Measuring system management. MSA & GRR implementation.
4. To support QM to meet the objectives/targets set in the Quality Plan.
5. To support customer requirements and related quality activities. Internal audit coordinating IATF 16949 Audits, solicit and track responses to identify nonconformance.
6. To support adhoc projects and tasks as assigned.
Who We are looking for:
Bachelor degree or above, major in Engineering is preferred
3-5 years of experience in all quality system elements area preferred
Communicate well in both Chinese and English
IATF 16949 knowledge, Proficiency in FMEA, OCAP, Control plan and SPC, Problem analyzing , solving using statistical methodology
Good communication , interpersonal skills, Strong leadership , coordination skills, Ability to work effectively and independently, Must be able to organize and manage project
Capabilities to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
Must be able to organize and manage project