|发布日期： 2019-01-04||工作地点： 南京||招聘人数： 1|
|工作年限： 3-4年||学历： 本科|
1. Be responsible for the EHS training and refresh training for newcomers/contractors and employee according to the annual training matrix.
2. Daily site tour to inspect working condition, operator’s behavior and discharging status. Keep reporting / tracking unsafe act/condition and pollutant online monitoring in database.
3. High risk work permit issue and supervision, e.g. hot work, confined space, LOTO, work at height, lifting etc.
4. Incident investigation and take out corrective & preventive actions with other department.
5. Tracking the EHS corrective actions and updated the actions database.
6. EHS regular monitoring which include internal and external.
7. Waste management which include hazardous waste and non-hazardous waste management.
8. EHS related data collection, analysis and report required by authority.
9. Keep the validation of EHS related license, e.g. HWOL, pollutant discharge permit, safety production license.
10. EHS related assessment which required by regulation or internal management system.Other tasks assigned by EHS manager.
- Bachelor degree or above, majored in safety engineering/environment engineering/industrial hygiene/chemistry
- About 3 years plus EHS working experiences in multinational chemical company, fresh graduate is considerable if excellent.
- Good English reading and writing, basic oral English. Good document writing skill
- Strong communication skills, both for internal and external, be good at or can be good at coaching and communication with all employees
- Experience of safety standardization & OHSAS18001 and ISO 14001 system, or work experience in chemical industry is preferred
- CSE is preferred