|发布日期： 2019-02-15||工作地点： 上海-闵行区||招聘人数： 若干|
Your role and responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility of this position is to use expertise in organic and polymer chemistry to design new systems to improve the printability of screen-printable, thick film pastes for the Heraeus Photovoltaic business.
- Solves complex technical problems, applies technology and new ways, develops and recommends new alternatives by utilizing expertise to accelerate development of new products and the modification ofexisting products.
- Independently plan, direct, and conduct research activities supporting the design of new products to customer or industry specifications or the modification of existing products for new applications.
- Analyze/identify/solve problems or customer complaints regarding existing products and originate formula or process changes for new applications.
- Engage internal and external raw material and equipment suppliers.
- Maintains regular interaction to provide detailed explanation or technical responses to both internal and external parties. Function as a resource to sales, marketing, technical service, and manufacturing.
- Remain abreast of technical developments in the field; obtain information through literature and patents. Attend technical conferences, trade shows, and educational courses to remain current in the field as it relates to existing and future technologies; ability to present at same.
- Author technical reports, technical papers, patent applications, project updates, and technical overviews as required. Review and provide updates to product data sheets and technical data packages.
- Recordprecise results and findings in laboratory book, database and/or files. Handle confidential information with care.
- Follow safety guidelines for handling materials with the use of protective equipment as required. Maintain organization and cleanliness of work area, laboratory instruments and equipment.
What is required for this role:
- A minimum of a Masters Degree in Polymer Science, Organic Chemistry, or related field and a minimum of two to four years of product development experience are required.
- Two (2) years of specialized experience should be in polymer science or rheology characterization. The equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. PhD preferred.
- Experience in surface chemistry developing dispersions, solid resins, solutions to be used in paste, chemicals, paints, surface coatings, or adhesives is required.
- Must have experience with the selection of surfactants, solvents or thixotropic agents. Experience in polymer formulation including additive functionality, stabilization, modification, environmental interaction, and suitability of polymers for their intended application.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism; exhibit a high level of motivation and initiative. Self-starter with an attention to detail required. Must have a collaborative mindset with the ability to work in a diverse, global team.